All Images / Content of This Website Copyright @ 2011 by One & Co.
The Norwich Croquet Company was conceived in 2011 as a "boutique" builder of fine quality croquet equipment and emboldened
by the role that our city played in the development of the American version of the game:
- We combine inspired design and passionate
craftsmanship to create unique mallets - built to last.
- The materials used are a byproduct of our wood countertop business.
our mallets are proudly "Made in the USA" and always will be.
What makes our Mallets different?
1. Laminated Construction for a stronger mallet that won't crack.
2. Epoxy Adhesive for glue joints that won't fail.
3. Catalyzed Polyurethane for the most durable wood finish available.
4. Green Manufacturing by virtue of the fact that the hardwoods and
used are byproducts of our wood countertop business
(Raging River Counterworks) allowing us to offer
a premium quality
mallet at a very reasonable price point.
5. 3 - Year Limited Warrantyunderscores our faith in our own products!
The Norwich Croquet Company is all about tradition. Witness our commitment to the fine art of crafting wooden croquet mallets. That
doesn't mean however, that we are Luddites! The days of steamer trunks and porters are past.
Our croquet sets come with
an ergonomic, perfectly balanced cart that easily rolls out to your pitch or backyard. We offer 3 options:
HOME of handcrafted, professional quality, croquet mallets.